Our Gift Card Guarantee – Trust Us To Deliver!
At EJ Gift Cards, we pride ourselves on integrity – and building trust with our customers. Whether you’re selling gift cards to us for cash, or buying discounted gift cards directly from us, we always want you to have a wonderful experience.
That’s why we have a comprehensive, money back guarantee for all of the gift cards that you buy from us. Learn more about our guarantee policy below – and see why we’re the #1 choice for buying gift cards online!
What We Cover
We cover the following problems between 1 – 30 days after your purchase. Each gift card purchased from us is backed by a varying spend policy
- Inactive/non-activated gift cards
- Gift cards sold with an inaccurate balance
- Improper gift card delivery (ordered a card from one brand, received one from another)
- Physical gift cards that have not been sent/received within 30 days of purchase.
If you have one of these problems, contact us within the guarantee period for each gift card. We will do everything in our power to make it right, and ensure your experience with EJ Gift Cards is a good one.
If you have one of these issues and do not contact us about it within the guarantee period, it will not be covered. In rare cases, our customer support team may make exceptions, but there are no guarantees that an exception will be made for you. Because of this, you should try to alert us about any issues you have within the guarantee period for each gift card.
What We Don’t Cover
There are a few problems that are not covered by our comprehensive money back guarantee policy.
Requests received outside of guarantee window
- Change or mind or buyer’s remorse (no returns!)
- Misinterpretation of how/when a card will be delivered
- Misinterpretation of a card’s redemption method
- Failure to apply a promotional code before purchase
- Cards that are misplaced or lost by the buyer
- Card that are/have been resold on any platform other than EJ Gift Cards
- Cards that are not honored due to a retailer going out of business or filing bankruptcy
If you attempt to return a card due to one of the above situations, you will receive no refund.
Our Money-Back Guarantee covers the purchase price of the card. It does not include any discount or savings that the buyer received. If a portion of the card has been redeemed, a partial refund will be issued.
If you have more questions about our Money-Back Guarantee, or would like a refund on your order, please contact our customer service team as soon as you can. We’re always happy to help you, and help you understand our policies.