Last Updated: July 18, 2022
Note: Any capitalized term used herein shall have the meaning assigned to it as in Our User Agreement unless specifically defined herein.
Privacy is paramount at Alchemy Tech Solutions, Inc., D.B.A. EJ Gift Cards, LLC (hereinafter “Company”, “We”, or “Our”). We recognize the significant trust you place in Company and for that reason We take pain in protecting the data and information you provide to Company. In particular, Company protects data and information you provide which may be used to personally identify you directly or indirectly (collectively “Personal Data” or “Personal Information”).
This Policy applies to all Personal Data which Company collects whether through this Site or the provision of Our Services. “Services” shall include any and all content or services available on or through the Site provided by Company and any content or services available through or on Our websites. If you do not agree with this Policy in any way at all you should immediately cease to use this Site and all Company Services and you should not use the Site or Services.
By accessing or using this Site or Company’s Services, you agree to this Policy. This Policy may change from time to time. Your continued use of Site or Company’s Services after We make changes is deemed to be acceptance of those changes, so please check the policy periodically for updates.
Children Under the Age of 18
Our Site and Services are not intended for children under 18 years of age. No one under age 18 may provide any personal information on or through Site or to Company. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 18. If you are under 18, do not use or provide any information on or through Site or through any of its features, make use of Company’s Services, use any of the interactive features of Site, or provide any information about yourself to Company, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If We have collected or received personal information from a child under 18 without verification of parental consent, We will delete that information. If you believe We might have any information from or about a child under 18, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
California residents under 16 years of age may have additional rights regarding the collection and sale of their personal information. Please see your California Privacy Rights for more information.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of Our Site, including information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as Account, name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline;
- That is about you but individually does not identify you, such as information about the device you use to connect with the Site or your IP address; and/or
- About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access Our Site or Services, and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to Company.
- Automatically as you navigate through the Site and use Company Services. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, pixels, and other tracking technologies.
- From third parties, for example, Our partners Facebook Coinbase or Paypal, Inc., may provide Company with certain information to enable you to use the Site or complete Transactions.
Information You Provide to Company
The information We collect on or through Our Site and Services may include:
- Information that you provide when using Our Services and Site. This includes information provided to Company when using the Site or requesting further Services. We may also ask you for information when you make a Transaction, or when you report a problem with Our Site.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact Company.
- Your responses to queries that We might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Details of Transactions you carry out through Our Site and of the fulfillment of your orders. you may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through Our Site.
- Your Account and connected accounts when you access Site or connect an account to Site, for instance Your Paypal account.
- Information We may require pursuant to Our Terms.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with Our Site, We may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your use of Our Site, including usage data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Site.
- Information about your device and internet connection, including your IP address, device type, and then-current operating system and update status.
The information We collect automatically may include personal information, We may maintain it or associate it with personal information We collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps Company to improve Our Site and Services allowing Company to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling Company to:
- Estimate Our audience size, demographics, and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing Company to customize Our Site according to your individual use.
- Recognize you when you return to Our Site.
The technologies We may use for this automatic data collection may include: cookies, local storage, pixels, and similar technologies.
Currently, Company does not allow third parties use tracking technologies within Site; however, be aware that your usage of Paypal or Coinbase may require you to agree to certain privacy policies.
Further Your use of certain electronic devices may result in multiple parties collecting and sharing your information and subject you to certain tracking technologies; Company suggest you request terms from Your device-provider to better understand Your privacy as it relates to Your device.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that We collect about you or that you provide to Company, including any personal information:
- To present Our Site and its contents to you.
- To improve Our Site and the Services We provide to You.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from Company.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To provide you with notices, including notices relating to purchases.
- To carry out Our obligations and enforce Our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and Company, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to Our Site or any products or services We offer or provide through it.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on Our Site.
- In any other way We may describe when you provide the information.
- To comply with Applicable Law
- To comply with internal policies and programs.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about Our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To Our subsidiaries, partners, and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties We use to support Our business.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Company’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Information held by Company about Our Site’s users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, legal process, or regulation, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If We believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Company, Our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Retention of Certain Data
Personal Information collected to comply with Our legal obligations under financial or anti-money laundering laws may be retained after account closure for as long as required under such laws.
Contact information such as your name, email address and telephone number is retained on an ongoing basis until you request its deletion. Thereafter We will delete your contact information.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to Us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
The ability know or delete certain stored information. To exercise these rights, please submit a request by emailing us at email@example.com
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You can review and change your personal information by logging your account through Site and accessing the account settings.
You can review or alter certain information provided to Company by using Site and altering your account and connected accounts.
You may also send Company an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to request access to, correct or delete any Personal Information that you have provided to Company. We may not accommodate a request to change information if We believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
California residents may have additional personal information rights and choices. Please see your California Privacy Rights for more information.
Your California Privacy Rights
If you are a California resident, California law may provide you with additional rights regarding Our use of your personal information. To learn more about your California privacy rights, check CCPA PRIVACY NOTICE FOR CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS on Our website.
California’s “Shine the Light” law (Civil Code Section § 1798.83) permits users of Our Site that are California residents to request certain information regarding Our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to email@example.com